Additive Manufacturing is the future:
According to industry analyst IDC, the additive manufacturing market is experiencing a real boom with spending in 2019 estimated to reach $13.8 billion, a 21% increase over 2018.
BASSETTI offers its TEEXMA® for Additive Manufacturing solution, which goes beyond being a traditional materials database by facilitating collaboration between the various people and departments involved (Materials, Design, Manufacturing, Simulation, etc.) while managing the data and expertise across the whole product lifecycle.
To discover during this Webinar:
- Traceability of data from raw material to output part
- Management of a raw materials database (metal powder, polymer coils, etc.)
- Definition of additive manufacturing processes and machine parameters
- Monitoring of part transformations at the end of additive manufacturing process
- Characterization (mechanical, chemical, morphological, etc.) of the material at all its transformation stages
- Capitalization and sharing of REX on manufacturing processes