Being always ready and with a fleet of heavy equipment fully functionable is and always has been a big challenge for the manufacturers within this industry. The time of response to alleviate the effects of natural disasters contributing with the saving of human lives and having a beneficial impact in the economy needs to be almost immediate; or have a fully working fleet to be able to win a tender from the private or public sector are some of the issues that heavy equipment manufacturers could face in a day to day basis. Knowing the correct life cycle of a product, component or spare part could save thousands of dollars and time to the company and could help also to align everyone in it to the correct and efficient use of its resources. Having a correct register of the components of the machines, pieces of equipment or fleet is fundamental to be able to compete among the biggest players in this industry and be taken into account for any major project.
- Correct record of the whole life cycle of a machine and its components
- Accurate follow up of fleet maintenance
- Correct allocation of management to any piece of equipment
- Cost reduction
- Day to day and precise records of costs incurred
- Efficient communication with suppliers and efficient time of response
- Correct allocation of man hours and projects