Join us on November 27th for one, or both of our webinars we are hosting that day!
Our Test Request Management Webinar will be held in the morning at 9:00am (EST).
During this webinar, the following topics will be discussed:
- The management of test requests/work orders with all associated dashboards, pending activities to be planned, carried out, etc.
- How to plan the activity and share the availability of test facilities
- How to construct the equipment lifecycle sheet to ensure regulatory compliance and the validity of results
- Possibilities for following up on the parts/products/samples by processing the reception, storage, destruction or eventual return to the customer
- How to retrieve existing information from ERP, PLM or other tools to avoid double data entry
- How to automatically generate reports from Template Clients and increase productivity
- The monitoring of the activity of its laboratory by generating operational indicators, KPIs
Register for the Test Request Management Webinar
Our LIMS ELN Webinar will be held in the afternoon at 1:00pm (EST).
During this webinar, we will discuss how you can:
- Manage test requests / work orders with the entire set of dashboards:
- Plan the activity and share the availability of testing resources.
- Construct test plans graphically by managing the sequencing of the different steps
- Input results to supply and secure a technical heritage
- Automatically generate reports using client templates and increase productivity
- Monitor the activity of you laboratory by KPIs
- Simply search for, exploit, and manipulate all data for easy recovery of tests already performed, reports, results, etc.