Historically the science industry is a very conservative and risk-averse industry, the Life Sciences industry must now embrace the digital future to achieve their business objectives of innovation, speed to market, patient centricity, and creating value-add solutions. Legacy siloed systems must now be replaced by by new technologies (such as AI, cloud, IoT, machine learning, 3D printing, etc.) to support more efficient processes, enable the gathering and analysis of big data, ensure compliance and traceability, manage supply chain logistics, create a more patient -centric ecosystem, and increase profitability.
- Aging legacy systems (Innovation and speed to market ; Transforming business and operating models and operations ; Big data creation, management and analysis ; Regulatory compliance: FDA, EU, environmental ; Rising development costs)
- Patient centricity and support (Product traceability and safety, Resource Planning)
- Management of non-conformities
- Knowledge and best practices management
- Product testing and certification (Incorporation of electronics)
The solution is efficient in its ability to search for information and link information with each other. On the performance side the solution is even better and has good browser compatibility.PIERRE FABRE
Each laboratory has its own portal and TEEXMA® adapts to the business of each of the entities that manage their own data. The HSE department now has a global view of the data of all the laboratories concernedTOTAL