Additive Manufacturing is the future.
According to the global market intelligence firm IDC, the additive manufacturing market reached $13 billion in 2019—a 21% increase over 2018. This trend is expected to continue up to 2025.
TEEXMA, BASSETTI’s solution for additive manufacturing, goes beyond being a simple materials database. TEEXMA supports effective collaboration between the people and departments involved in your AM program (customers, Materials, Design, Simulation, Manufacturing, Testing, Purchasing, etc.). It also provides detailed execution of your processes (project management, build execution and management, post-processing, testing, virtual to physical comparisons, quality tracking and investigation, etc.).
During the webinar we will discuss:
- Traceability of data from raw material to output parts
- Management of materials (metal powder, polymer coils, etc.)
- The creation of AM processes and manufacturing parameters
- Monitoring and management of part builds across the AM process
- Material and build characterization (mechanical, chemical, morphological, etc.)
- Capturing and sharing of key performance indicators to improve processes and quality