There are some distinct maturity levels in a company’s evolution towards digital transformation. Each level represents a company’s ability to respond to and take advantage of technological advancements that are continuously evolving how the world functions. The digital maturity model consists of three main levels: Digitization, Digitalization, and Digital Transformation.
Digitization is the conversion of information from analog to digital, while digitalization is the addition of process and technology to add value, increase revenue and produce opportunities. The highest level of maturity, digital transformation, occurs when an organization fully adopts and embraces these new processes and technologies to effect cultural change. Many businesses strive, but fail to achieve digital transformation by neglecting to look at all areas of their business. Understanding your current digital maturity level, where you want to go, and what you need to do to get there are the first key steps to driving an effective digital transformation strategy and adding value to your organization.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Understand your digital maturity
- Centralize and access all testing and laboratory information (Digitize)
- Include your laboratory processes and activities to ensure digital continuity, traceability, and re-use (Digitalize)
- Standardize forms, tests, processes, etc.
- Link information, process, and assets across your lifecycle
- Collaborate with your global team (Digital Transformation)
TEEXMA® is the only modular and scalable solution that provides one technology, multiple solutions. Learn how a modular approach to digital transformation ensures successful adoption while increasing product quality, efficiency, and profitability.